Income Tax Preparation
"We Solve Tax Problems, Any Return, Any Year!" has kind of become our motto. We can easily say we're pros at helping hard working people deal with intimidating IRS letters. It's a common occurance for a client to walk in with an IRS Letter showing a large balance due and walk out seeing that balance greatly reduced or even finding out the IRS owes THEM money.
We offer accounting and payroll services to small businesses and our specialty for over 30 years is Individual Income Tax Preparation.
Here's an easy-to-read list of our services:
-Individual Income Tax Returns
-Business Tax Returns
-Sales Tax Reports
-W2's & 1099s
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- A locally owned & operated business with over 20 years of experience
- A free no-obligation discussion about your tax situation or small business
- A casual environment that's not intimidating and employees who are passionate about helping you understand and take control of your financial situation
- A tax office that's open year round
- Free Electronic Filing, Free File Extensions & Much More!
Affordable Care Act
When you come to your tax appointment, you will need to bring the following:
-Identification (Driver's License, Social Security Cards)
-Tax Documents (W2s, 1099s, and everything else!)
*Know where you purchased your insurance*
*Bring the Documents to Prove Coverage
1. Marketplace Insurance: Supply 1095-A
2. Group Insurance (Private Employer): Credible Coverage Letter
3. Medicare/Medicaid: Credible Coverage Letter
4. No insurance? No information needed
5.. If you are Exempt you will need an Exchange Certificate Number which can be applied for on www.healthcare.gov by going through a normal healthcare coverage application process.
Just have a question? Feel free to call and we will do our best to supply you with answers to fix your problem.
Schedule a Appointment
During tax season, you can book your appointment online or just walk in. During the offseason, please call (803)791-5503 to book an appointment